Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tony

It's Cathy. I have a little bit of time before the Caretaker comes back to help me to tell you that I am going to send you the location of where I will be and when you should come in a few days. If you come before or after you will not find me.

Things have been hectic, Tony. There's something about this baby that's hurting me. I keep bleeding on the skirts that the Caretaker bought for me. It's not a little blood too. I think that I might be dying, Tony. I can feel the baby moving inside me and it hurts. I don't know why I'm telling you this. To be honest I wish I could make you stay as far away from me as I can. But my child matters more and I want you to promise me that if anything happens to me you'll make sure the baby is alright. I know you'll say that the Caretaker will do that, but you're the babies father and I need you to make sure that it's okay.

.....tell Cynthia that mommy misses her so so much. I wish I could see my baby girl but unfortunately I can't move well and I think you and Simon might try and pull something if I did.

I have to go now, the Caretaker's coming. Goodbye, Tony, and see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is actually happening.

    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wish it wasn't happening either. But I guess we gotta just wait and see what happens which fucking sucks.

      Delete