Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here we go

I had a dreamless sleep last night, but I slept more than I have this past couple of days combined. If you can guess, I'm starting to sport some bags under my eyes- they look pretty bad. I've gone out to shop for an outfit that makes me blend in enough so that I don't look like the paranoid victim that I am. This means nice shirt, skirt, and flats. Not the ideal clothes if I get in trouble, but I don't want to be very memorable. I'm trying to play this very carefully.

I'm going to head over to the school soon. A little after lunch, I think. That should be close enough to the end of the day that I could stay after if I wanted to, and early enough for me to seem like a parent wanting to look at the classes. I have pepper spray and a rock I found outside in my purse, as well as some hair clips. I think this is the best I can prepare for a situation like this. I'll be in public, so I'm hoping there won't be much trouble. We'll see, I suppose.

Some responses:

To NOOC- I'm going to be as careful as I can get in the situation...no, I can't see the comment. Dammit- there are going to be children around everywhere, what if any of them get hurt?! I'm not going to die, so don't worry about me.

To Kaiju- Damn that almost sounds worse than being physically attacked. If anyone tries to talk to me, I'll try and tune out if they sound suspicious, but I can't make any promises. Whatever happens at the school...hopefully I'll be able to tell you all later on today.

To Ava- I have pepper spray, so I think that should be a good equivalent. I won't be trusting anyone.

To Liam- I can only guess what that surprise is going to be. I won't try to fight him if I see him- I'll be running as fast as I can away.

Thank you for the support. If all goes well I'll update again later today.

Take care of yourselves.

-Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe, Cathy. Stay safe.

    -Kaiju

    ReplyDelete
  2. uncle is so happy to see you, Mommy. c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone, some uncle is coming for you. Cathy.

    Don't tell me...It's a Proxy.

    ReplyDelete